"Completed By" column

36 leg Achievement
flyingdrill

"Completed By" column

Post by flyingdrill »

Hi

That doesn't look quite right. It shows only one pilot having completed leg 2, which is a bit illogical. Also, when you hover over several of the flights, there are less names than those that have completed those flights.

Finally, Ty S (N717TS) definitely did the first two yesterday, but he isn't on the list - perhaps hasn't submitted them to the site yet.
kullery

Re: "Completed By" column

Post by kullery »

flyingdrill wrote:Hi

That doesn't look quite right. It shows only one pilot having completed leg 2, which is a bit illogical. Also, when you hover over several of the flights, there are less names than those that have completed those flights.

Finally, Ty S (N717TS) definitely did the first two yesterday, but he isn't on the list - perhaps hasn't submitted them to the site yet.
Sorry about that. It should be corrected now. It was a problem with the sort order when the data was summarized and sorted by flight number. The problem didn't show up until the first pilot reached flight #10.

Far as I can tell, there have not been any flights submitted by Ty.
Ken Ullery - PPL-SEL, 1G5
kullery

Re: "Completed By" column

Post by kullery »

Keith Smith wrote:lol...alpha vs numeric, Ken?
Yup, defined that field As VARCHAR because 'n/a' is a possible value (if submitted flight URL is not recognized as an alphabet challenge flight leg). I forgot to consider that VARCHAR sorts differently (1,10,11,2,20,21...). Had to add "CAST " to the SQL "ORDER BY" clause to tell it to sort the field as if it were intergers.

Easy fix but made a bit more challenging because I had to do it via remote access to my home computer via my iPhone. Not having WIFI access for a few days has its challenges!!!
Ken Ullery - PPL-SEL, 1G5