Congratulations Brian

36 leg Achievement
kullery

Congratulations Brian

Post by kullery »

Congratulations to Brian for being the first to complete the Alphabet Challenge.
Ken Ullery - PPL-SEL, 1G5
stevekirks

Re: Congratulations Brian

Post by stevekirks »

Congrats Brian! I had hoped to have enough time to fly this more, but I'm barely able to get in front of the sim lately. Would you mind taking some time to write up a forum post about your experiences, the sim setup and any fun times/challenges you had?

Steve
Steve Kirks (sKirks on Twitch)
KSGF--I-10 rated
Student Pilot
I invented the Alphabet Challenge, what's your excuse?
Alphabet Challenge
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

I'm not sure if Brian has participated in the forums, but I've had quite a few interactions with him offline prior to this. I've invited him to join the forums if he hasn't already and share some of his experiences with his T-38 and T-28 throughout the Alphabet Challenge. Brian has an interesting real world background, too, I hope he chooses to share it :)
stevekirks

Post by stevekirks »

Keith Smith wrote:I'm not sure if Brian has participated in the forums, but I've had quite a few interactions with him offline prior to this. I've invited him to join the forums if he hasn't already and share some of his experiences with his T-38 and T-28 throughout the Alphabet Challenge. Brian has an interesting real world background, too, I hope he chooses to share it :)
I saw he was flying the T-38, so I was trying to figure out his sim setup (FSX/X-Plane?) and where he got the model from... :)
Steve Kirks (sKirks on Twitch)
KSGF--I-10 rated
Student Pilot
I invented the Alphabet Challenge, what's your excuse?
Alphabet Challenge
Heavyflyer767

Post by Heavyflyer767 »

Congrats Brian. When I grow up I wanna be just like you. Uh, Ok I am probably older but young at heart. Just pushing out for leg 4. looking ahead to the finish line. Keith, I'll buy that T Shirt if Brian wears it and posts a picture. Gotta get flying, cyl. head temps R rising.

Blue Skies All,

Pat Snyder