Come on guys!

36 leg Achievement
flyingdrill

Come on guys!

Post by flyingdrill »

Somewhat surprised to see that only eleven of us have completed the Challenge! It's a great exercise, involving lots of different kinds of flights. 52 have started this, yet by leg 15, the numbers are dropping off severely. It's a lot more interesting and involving than programming that FMC, taking off and not doing too much till you arrive...........

It also gives you the opportunity to fly so many different types of planes. That, in itself, adds spice and variety to the job in hand.
wmburns

Re: Come on guys!

Post by wmburns »

I have to admit that the "challenge" lost some appeal to me when someone else "binge" flew soooooooooooooooooooo far ahead of the pack. At times my home life suffers because of my sim addiction. Having a limited amount of time to spend, I simply couldn't compete.

I started looking for and finding FSEconomy flights that filled my need to go to different places. Making v$'s to boot.

For me, the good part about FSE is I'm doing a ton more VFR flying.

Signed.
Debbie Downer.
snglecoil

Post by snglecoil »

I finished, but honestly, the last 10 or so legs were more of an endurance challange than proficiency challenge. If nothing else, though, It really shows just how much area PE covers even before the expanded airports are added.
Chris
PE Call signs: N714VA or N619CT
zerofay32

Post by zerofay32 »

I'll be starting the challenge soon (maybe even tonight) since I just completed the I 11 rating. I haven't decided what aircraft yet. I'm waffling between a C206 or maybe a Twotter.
Andrew Fay
PilotEdge V-3; CAT-11; I-11; Skyhigh 10
Commercial Pilot/Instrument ASEL/AMEL- KOSU / Commercial sUAS