Finally Finished!!!

36 leg Achievement
Torbinator

Finally Finished!!!

Post by Torbinator »

I finally finished doing all the flights. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed flying over areas I normally might not have. I chose to do all the flights VFR since I had photoscenery (X-Plane) that made navigating by pilotage pleasing and realistic. I have several of the flights uploaded to my YouTube channel from my Twitch broadcasts, and intend to upload some more of them soon.

Many of my flights were intentionally flown "not direct" for the purpose of exploring new areas. I'm sure many of the PE controllers that gave me flight following had said "Where is this guy going?" at one point or another.

Fun stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaSd3T ... LAJ-ZqJhuQ
BFG

Re: Finally Finished!!!

Post by BFG »

Good for you. I did S to T today. I feel like I'm making progress with over 20 flights under the belt, and then I remember there's still 1-0!
rtataryn

Post by rtataryn »

Torb, I've really enjoyed following along with you on your Twitch channel for many of the flights. Thanks for all those great streams and fantastic photo scenery.
Rod
PPL, Instrument, ASEL, ASES
2013 Cirrus SR22T N877MS
2018 Icon A5 N509BA
1946 Piper J3 Cub N7121H
1942 Stearman N2S N6848
flyingdrill

Post by flyingdrill »

That's it! I've completed it. So, now I've done both Challenges. What next, I ask myself? :roll:
Marcus Becker

Post by Marcus Becker »

flyingdrill wrote:That's it! I've completed it. So, now I've done both Challenges. What next, I ask myself? :roll:
Time to master rotorcraft!
flyingdrill

Post by flyingdrill »

Marcus Becker wrote:
flyingdrill wrote:That's it! I've completed it. So, now I've done both Challenges. What next, I ask myself? :roll:
Time to master rotorcraft!
I've bought some helis for X-Plane, and am still trying hard to master at least one of them! Tricky..... I also have had a small amount of RW, and it's so different from my fixed wing.
I really ought to try the big jets. I need to spend some time working on programming the flight computers, and being able to change things "on the fly" when PE throws a curve ball.