Coordinated flight and fried cheese sticks

Cyrus

Coordinated flight and fried cheese sticks

Post by Cyrus »

I've made two decisions:

1. I'm going to switch from FSX to X-Plane (permanently.. rather than another one of my weekend fads) when I get around to buying rudder pedals *and* have a faster computer.

2. I'm going to start rw flying lessons again only when (if!) I get back under 200 lbs again.

Basically, I'd better get used to FSX and my armchair.

Sometimes I wish flying on PE wasn't as enjoyable as it is... I mean, if it was a load of rubbish, with inconsistent controllers, badly staffed, poor quality, just one airport (lol), closed at weekend, etc., then at least I'd have more incentive to get back into a real cockpit :roll: :lol: (As it stands now, I could just sit in my chair all day with the yoke in one hand and Cheetos/pizza/soda in the other, buzzing around SoCal on PE without a care in the world....well, until my heart failed....)

Anyway, the challenge is set!
-Cyrus Kapadia. A few RW hours in a C172, then a 15 year hiatus. Joined PE in Dec'12, then took a break. Now I'm back, learning fast and loving it. If I'm on, it's usually between 22h and midnight EST with Baron 258E, Skyhawk 176CM or Learjet 66L.
matt

Re: Coordinated flight and fried cheese sticks

Post by matt »

Welcome to XP!