Out of date airport scenery in SFX

Mueller

Out of date airport scenery in SFX

Post by Mueller »

Hello friends
I fly with FSX and without PE (though I´m still paying). I fly around the Colorado Alphabet Challenge. KBJC has in my scenery still the runways 11L/R and 29L/R. Those runways are now 12L/R and 30L/R. Does anybody know where I can get an up to date scenery for KBJC? A scenery which which matches the actual airport diagram?
Thanks!
Kevin_atc

Re: Out of date airport scenery in SFX

Post by Kevin_atc »

Probably a better post for the FSX sub forum within these forums…

Anyways- 15+ years ago, avsim.com was where all the cool kids went for FSX scenery.

Although, I must ask- why don’t you upgrade to X-Plane 11?

Furthermore, if you’re paying for PE, why not use it? PilotEdge still works fine with FSX
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord
Mueller

Post by Mueller »

Thanks!
Will try FSX sub forum.
Too much work to go to X-Plane, I may try one day.
I didn't fly for months, so I'm rusty instead of current. Need first some training for me alone.
Scott Medeiros

Post by Scott Medeiros »

Airport Design Editor (https://www.scruffyducksoftware.com/air ... ign-editor) is a program that allows you to edit FSX/P3D airport scenery. There is a bit of a learning curve, but the documentation is good and the forums at https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/ are also an excellent source if you need help.

Simply renumbering the runways is a pretty easy task. Give it a shot. DM me your email and I'll see if I can find some time to update that scenery (I can't promise it'll be done very soon though).

Scott
jx_

Post by jx_ »

Mueller wrote: Too much work to go to X-Plane, I may try one day.
You might be interested to know that X-Plane updates airports automatically.