Support PE?

Sabre

Support PE?

Post by Sabre »

I couldn't find Donate button anywhere on PilotEdge? Also 'Support PilotEdge' stencil could bring in some more PE users?

Cheers,
Sabre.
Keith Smith

Re: Support PE?

Post by Keith Smith »

There isn't an explicit option for sending money to support the venture. Simply become a paying customer and help spread the word, that is the very best thing you can do.

Thanks for the kind offer!

Regarding 'stencils', can you provide more information as to what you have in mind there? We will be making some PDF fliers available in the near future than can be downloaded, printed, and distributed at FBO's, airport restaurants, or wherever pilots gather. Did you have something else in mind?

Keith
Sabre

Post by Sabre »

Keith Smith wrote:There isn't an explicit option for sending money to support the venture. Simply become a paying customer and help spread the word, that is the very best thing you can do.

Thanks for the kind offer!

Regarding 'stencils', can you provide more information as to what you have in mind there? We will be making some PDF fliers available in the near future than can be downloaded, printed, and distributed at FBO's, airport restaurants, or wherever pilots gather. Did you have something else in mind?

Keith
Keith, it was late, I meant forum banners to use elsewhere on other flightsim/aviation boards. I rather meant image templates where you could enter your name too.

And again, I wish all the luck to the venture, it's the best thing I've seen in the virtual aviation.

Sabre.
Sabre

Post by Sabre »

I still consider 'donate' option as a valid question, as some of us here request more features for the software.

Sabre.
TexFly

Post by TexFly »

I think it is a good idea. Keith if you release a banner (with a javascript that goes to the PE subscription page) I can add it to my website and in my signature that I use in several fligh sim forums. Like REX does...
Alex (N705AT)
Check out my sim: http://www.createandsolve.com
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Sabre wrote:I still consider 'donate' option as a valid question, as some of us here request more features for the software.

Sabre.
Feel free to post your requests.
bobsk8

Post by bobsk8 »

I am surprised that there are no Pilot Edge banners, which could be used on other flight sim forums. Great way to spread the word as in free advertising. .
Licensed Pilot since 1978
P3D Version 3.4
A2A Aircraft
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Wow, Bob, going back through 6yrs of posts, that's commitment! I'll see if we can do something in terms of a dynamic banner with ratings and last flight.
bobsk8

Post by bobsk8 »

Keith Smith wrote:Wow, Bob, going back through 6yrs of posts, that's commitment! I'll see if we can do something in terms of a dynamic banner with ratings and last flight.
Yeah, I did a search on banners on the forum and came up with this thread. ( the one and only)
Licensed Pilot since 1978
P3D Version 3.4
A2A Aircraft