PFPX Schedule for Delta 737 pilots on PilotEdge

Vaillant

PFPX Schedule for Delta 737 pilots on PilotEdge

Post by Vaillant »

Dear fellow pilot,

I need your feedbacks. I fly the 737NGX for a delta VA and love flying on PilotEdge. With the expansion of ATC I can do a lot more interesting flights with my 737 on the network than the KLAX-KLAS route.
I decided to take the official written Delta flight schedule and sparse the data from the schedule to create an accurate PFPX schedule. That way whenever I want to fly I can just open PFPX and instantly see all the 737 flights that I can do in real time.

The parsing process was laborious and took me two full days of work with a lot of manual work. I'm thinking about automatizing it more if pilots are interested by that work. But before I would like feedback so I'm sharing the schedule I created.

Please note that this schedule won't work for long as it is expiring on January 15. Like I said it's only for the airports within PilotEdge control area with Delta flights in 737-800 (73H) and 737-900 (739). Let me know if you find any errors, if it's useful for you.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6tIU ... 1NQNE8wQnc
Vaillant

Re: PFPX Schedule for Delta 737 pilots on PilotEdge

Post by Vaillant »

In light of the massive excitement I generated and Delta publishing a new schedule (Jan. 1st to Feb. 15th) I redid the PFPX schedule. This time, it just took me a few hours of work.
What is surprising to me is the two schedules overlap by two weeks (Jan. 1st to Jan 15th). However the flights are different, some are the same but there is a lot of flights that were scheduled today that are not there anymore and some that were not schedule that are new (at least from a 737 pilot point of view).

Here is the link to the new schedule:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6tIU ... 3RBZmNBX3c
Keith Smith

Re: PFPX Schedule for Delta 737 pilots on PilotEdge

Post by Keith Smith »

LOL...the massive excitement. If I had a 737NGX, I would certainly have made use of this interesting resource. Thanks for sharing it with the community.