ForeFlight integration with FSX! (Free)

Jason Chipkin

ForeFlight integration with FSX! (Free)

Post by Jason Chipkin »

Just bumping this topic because it seems many flight simmers are unaware of this free tiny app. It connects your FSX with ForeFlight easily and simply. It also works with FSX Steam Edition. Just make sure you have fsuipc installed (new version for FSX: Steam is now available.) I have been using it for years!
:arrow: Flightsimgps
Jason Chipkin
SoCal TRACON
Make your Next flight tax deductible!
Animal Rescue Organization Pilots N Paws
Volunteer Angel Flight Transport Angel Flight West
gsuoumu

Re: ForeFlight integration with FSX! (Free)

Post by gsuoumu »

Is there something like this I could use with X-Plane via my laptop? Currently I just have the charts open on my laptop next to me while I fly using the PC monitors. Works well enough for my level of flight, but doesn't provide live positioning etc.
stealthbob

Post by stealthbob »

gsuoumu wrote:Is there something like this I could use with X-Plane via my laptop? Currently I just have the charts open on my laptop next to me while I fly using the PC monitors. Works well enough for my level of flight, but doesn't provide live positioning etc.
http://www.fltplan.com/fsx.htm

Its free and has geo-referenced charts
stevekirks

Post by stevekirks »

stealthbob wrote:
gsuoumu wrote:Is there something like this I could use with X-Plane via my laptop? Currently I just have the charts open on my laptop next to me while I fly using the PC monitors. Works well enough for my level of flight, but doesn't provide live positioning etc.
http://www.fltplan.com/fsx.htm

Its free and has geo-referenced charts
I use the FltPlan app on FSX and X-Plane with great success, but miss the traffic in ForeFlight for sure.
Steve Kirks (sKirks on Twitch)
KSGF--I-10 rated
Student Pilot
I invented the Alphabet Challenge, what's your excuse?
Alphabet Challenge
dhplane

Post by dhplane »

FSXFLIGHT.COM is also an option. It's not free but it's simple and works very well.