AeroFlyv2 and PE support

Kilstorm

AeroFlyv2 and PE support

Post by Kilstorm »

AFv2 is not to be taken as a serious sim in the traditional sims we know like MSFS, XP and P3D but it does have a lot of backbone for addon developers to build upon making it one. That and the fact that the stuff that sets it apart from the other sims are things that they do amazingly well and the other sims dont come close.

Orbx has gone on record that they will be releasing addons for it this year. If thats the case and a user has the Western Expansion, this could open up the ability to really enjoy some amazing flights with the eye candy cranked up as AFv2 allows huge amounts of eye candy and effects at no cost in frames. To be able to fly in PNW or SoCal and have frames over 100 providing a smooth flight is something I've been hoping for since FSX started to mature.

Really hoping wit hthe fact that AFv2 is releasing more and more SDK info that we will see PE working in it in the near future. I flew around in AFv2 SoCal area last night trying different planes from the glider to the B747 and the enjoyment of having such a detailed environment, smooth high frames and no worry of an OOM was refreshing. To be able to use the smaller GA planes and fly VFR since its all photoreal in SoCal on PE would be great as of right now I stay out of the area due to OOM issues.
Nathan Palmer
Nantucket, MA
kleistad

Re: AeroFlyv2 and PE support

Post by kleistad »

What is AFv2?
Kristoffer L.
N187KT
Kilstorm

Re: AeroFlyv2 and PE support

Post by Kilstorm »

kleistad wrote:What is AFv2?