FlightSimCon

Keith Smith

FlightSimCon

Post by Keith Smith »

If you're at FlightSimCon this weekend, be sure to come by the booth and say hello! A custom CRAFT notepad awaits you :)

We're taking part in the Product Announcement forum on Saturday morning, the Twitch streaming panel on Saturday afternoon, and will be at the Online Aviation table at the Saturday social at 5pm!

It's always fun meeting users, this is a great chance to do it! We're right next to the YouTube/Twitch streaming table, too!
Kilstorm

Re: FlightSimCon

Post by Kilstorm »

Had a great time once again at this years event and equally enjoyable to have the opportunity to meet some of the PilotEdge ATC staff. Always nice to catch up with you Keith and I see there is no official post yet to the great news you shared with us at this years event so to all those who didnt get a chance to make it, Keith and the PE team have some very exciting news coming your way! A lot to be excited about!

Nathan Palmer - Rocky Mountain 24
Nathan Palmer
Nantucket, MA
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Nathan, it was great seeing you and so many other subscribers at the show!
Apex_FS

Post by Apex_FS »

Kilstorm wrote:Had a great time once again at this years event and equally enjoyable to have the opportunity to meet some of the PilotEdge ATC staff. Always nice to catch up with you Keith and I see there is no official post yet to the great news you shared with us at this years event so to all those who didnt get a chance to make it, Keith and the PE team have some very exciting news coming your way! A lot to be excited about!

Nathan Palmer - Rocky Mountain 24
From a prospective new user on the fence, can those of us who couldnt make it to Flightsimcon please get this great news announcement Keith? Pleeeaase....

Is also read somewhere about new pricing options...?

Regards,

Apex
kullery

Post by kullery »

Keith's presentation starts at 11:40

https://youtu.be/AA9dP-I96WU
Last edited by kullery on Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ken Ullery - PPL-SEL, 1G5
dental1

Post by dental1 »

Hi
Flightsimcon was a blast! It was great seeing you guys and putting faces with the names and voices we interact with on the network. I believe the word is spreading about the quality of pilotedge.
I heard more casual conversation about it this year which tells me that more people realize that online flying with you guys is as real as it gets.
Regards Lee :D
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

email announcement, FB and twitter should all be happening today. You have to know that we wouldn't announce something at a convention and then not share with everyone :)

It was a very busy show and honestly, I was wiped out last night and just needed to sleep.