Western US Upgrade v2 Roadmap

Keith Smith

Re: Western US Upgrade v2 Roadmap

Post by Keith Smith »

Sam,

The news was announced on Facebook, Twitter, the home page and our forum. We send emails sparingly but do plan on sending out an email when the "WUS only" subscription is actually available.

Currently, WUS is available only as an add-on to the ZLA coverage. This will change in near, allowing for 3 possible options (ZLA only, WUS only, or ZLA+US). All of these will be available in monthly or annual form.
Sam

Post by Sam »

Thanks. I Liked and Followed the Facebook page just now.
As a suggestion, you can add a RSS feed for the news page easily and then use a service like https://feedburner.google.com/ so everyone can subscribe to that page.
I sure would be happy to get any emails specially these nice upgrades in my mailbox.
Can't wait for the WUS option.
Thanks again.

(BTW, Keith, now that I have your attention I want to tell you that I've watched all the IR videos from King, Sportys and Jeppesson and none of the get even close to your IR courses! The first time that I went flying with my CFII for the IR training, I already knew everything and he didn't have anything to teach me! Thank you very much)
Apex_FS

Post by Apex_FS »

Hi Keith,

You might not be able to tell us exactly, but was wondering what time frame we can expect for the new pricing plans to come into place?

I am holding off on signing up as I only want the western area, and can not justify getting the base area as well at the moment.

Kind regards
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

It will be next week. We're just waiting on the completion of a few new airports for WUS.
Apex_FS

Post by Apex_FS »

Awesome great news!
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Amarillo, El Paso and Farmington have been added, along with the ability to subscribe to Western US independently of ZLA!
Acroshaw

Post by Acroshaw »

Just got the email about the western us standalone, this is awesome i shall be back online as soon as PMDG release the patch for the 737 in P3D V4. Which should be soon! Thanks to Keith and all the pilot edge team for their hard work to make this great service even better:) been offline for 6 months due to illness cant wait to get back on :)
Perk

Post by Perk »

Any chance of getting Idaho Falls and Bozeman instead of Hailey and Helena? On the FSX/P3D side at least there's great payware scenery for KBZN, and Turbulent has a new KIDA in beta that looks fabulous.
Kilstorm

Post by Kilstorm »

Perk wrote:Any chance of getting Idaho Falls and Bozeman instead of Hailey and Helena? On the FSX/P3D side at least there's great payware scenery for KBZN, and Turbulent has a new KIDA in beta that looks fabulous.
I would second this request. Full disclosure is that I own KIDA in FSE and have the jobs pointed to JAC, WYS and BZN so to be able to fly this with full ATC like I can with my network of DEN, EGE, ASE and TEX would be a dream.
Nathan Palmer
Nantucket, MA
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Arizona expansion complete: Flagstaff, Prescott and Tucson have been added to the coverage area for Western US