Hanging up my wings.... for now

twharrell

Hanging up my wings.... for now

Post by twharrell »

Hi, fellas. It's been a while since I've been on Pilot Edge and now I'm afraid I'm finally having to hang up my flight sim wings (at least for now). A full time job and wife is one thing but now with an 8 year old boy, a 5 year old girl, and a 20 month old baby girl, all of my free time goes to them. Between activities, feeding/caring for these little stinkers, there is just no time in the day or money in the bank to do everything. So flight sim is having to take a back seat in this chapter of life. This is hard for me but it's also reality. Life has it's stages. One day I'll be back I'm sure but I'm having to bid farewell for now. It has been fun watching Keith build his "empire" over the years, even lately when I could not be a member. It seems all the good things are happening now! Keith, I am excited for your continued success because you have certainly worked your butt off to get where you are. You are truly one of the genuine good people in flight simulation. It's too bad my connections never worked out for you but it seems that never hindered your progress!

To all the PE pilots: keep supporting Keith and keep having fun!

I need to sell some of my gear to free up storage space for other family items. I figured the PE members here are the ones who will likely be interested:

1) David Clark Headset with USB adapter (to use on PE) ....... $125
2) PFC Cirrus Saab Yoke (1 1/2 years old) ....... $900 (a new yoke is $1100 USD)
3) Elite King AIr TQ (2 years old, barely used) ....... $350 (new TQ is $500 USD)

PM me if you are interested.

Keep the blue side up and 3 greens!

Todd Harrell :D
Regards,

Todd
Ryan B

Re: Hanging up my wings.... for now

Post by Ryan B »

I've been off PE since early July - we moved this summer and I'm still without Internet. I hope to be back soon. See ya later Todd, my three keep me busy too!
PE ID: 29
FAA ATCS
FAA PPL ASEL