P3D scenery options for WUS region

sidfadc

P3D scenery options for WUS region

Post by sidfadc »

Some airports within this region are covered with payware scenery but not all...for example I have KEGE, KDEN, KSEA, KPHX to name a few but a lot of smaller class D airfields aren't. I'm wondering what other P3D users are doing to cover the smaller airfields, default is out of the question!

Cheers
Sid
bobsk8

Re: P3D scenery options for WUS region

Post by bobsk8 »

sidfadc wrote:Some airports within this region are covered with payware scenery but not all...for example I have KEGE, KDEN, KSEA, KPHX to name a few but a lot of smaller class D airfields aren't. I'm wondering what other P3D users are doing to cover the smaller airfields, default is out of the question!

Cheers
Sid
I use the Orbx GTX regions , and a great deal of the WUS is in the GTX regions, and all the airports are upgraded by Orbx to some extent, https://orbxdirect.com/category/north-america
Licensed Pilot since 1978
P3D Version 3.4
A2A Aircraft
bobsk8

Post by bobsk8 »

I use the GTX regions from Orbx and also a few of the free Orbx airports are in that region. The free NA airports state that you need the Orbx Base pack, but I installed it in P3D without the basepack and it works perfectly. https://orbxdirect.com/product/ftx-global-na-pack
Licensed Pilot since 1978
P3D Version 3.4
A2A Aircraft
Kilstorm

Post by Kilstorm »

Turbulent Designs will be releasing a KGFI as what seems their next scenery package. They are also moving into Xplane so thats a bonus for cross platform support. Orbx has KJAC which will becoming online soon too. FlightBeam will be releasing KPDX so there are a few good airports to come as far as addons go. I too am a payware flyer so I also look for both PE manned airports and payware scenery to match.
Nathan Palmer
Nantucket, MA
sidfadc

Post by sidfadc »

Thanks all I already have all the ORBX regions but finding most of the recent airports in the WUS expansion haven’t been covered. The additional airports within the ORBX Socal product have served me well but finding there isn’t as much coverage in the WUS region hence the reason for my post.