Merry Christmas to all PilotEdge staff and users

N3141P

Merry Christmas to all PilotEdge staff and users

Post by N3141P »

To Keith, all of the controllers, and all PE pilots,

Thanks for all of the enjoyable hours of flight over the past year, whether you have been busy developing the network (Keith!), controlling on it or flying along with me. In lieu of being able to send christmas cards to you all (which I would typically do for people I spend 100s of hours talking to..), I post here to wish all of you a very merry christmas, and a happy new year!

Here is to another great year for the network in 2018 - I look forward to it already.

All the best, and warm regards,
Andrew
N3141P / DAL185 / BAW185 / somasonic (twitch)
Keith Smith

Re: Merry Christmas to all PilotEdge staff and users

Post by Keith Smith »

That's very kind, Andrew, thanks for the support. Merry Christmas and all the best!
flyingdrill

Post by flyingdrill »

I would join in the best wishes to all the PilotEdge staff for a Very Happy Christmas and New Year. We old regulars are enjoying PE as much as ever, and I for one know it has sharpened my RW radio work!
Again, all the very best to you all - and while I'm about it, the same to all the customers, many of whose voices are now well known to me, and I have contact with on the forums, YouTube and Twitch streams.
FDXDave

Post by FDXDave »

Same here. Happy Holidays.
rtataryn

Post by rtataryn »

Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year to the staff at PE and all my fellow pilots here. I've thoroughly enjoyed all the amazing developments and WUS expansion that occurred over this past year and want to express how profoundly impressed I am with this service and everyone involved in making it happen day after day. I wish all of you the best for 2018!
Rod
PPL, Instrument, ASEL, ASES
2013 Cirrus SR22T N877MS
2018 Icon A5 N509BA
1946 Piper J3 Cub N7121H
1942 Stearman N2S N6848