Apologies & Cat 1

pstuhlmann

Apologies & Cat 1

Post by pstuhlmann »

Firstly, an abject apology to the good folks I may have annoyed with my little stuck mic problem. I’ve since sorted it and gone on to successfully complete my Cat 1.

I have to say—wow. I’ve been casually swimming since Microsoft Flight Simulator came on a bunch of floppies, and I can honestly say I’ve never attempted anything to this level. It feels rather like I’ve pushung a pram around in the midst of the Indy 500. I have a ton of new respect for all the folks in nvolved on both sides of the mic, here and in the real world. Anyone out there who thinks flightsimming is “just a game” should try this!

So back to studying I go. Hope you’ll still have me, despite my less-than-stellar first impression!
Keith Smith

Re: Apologies & Cat 1

Post by Keith Smith »

You aren't the first with a stuck mic and you won't be the last :)

Welcome to the network. I, too, remember when all great games were on 5 1/4" floppies, only to be replaced by 3 1/2", then CD, then DVD....then suddenly the internet got really fast!

It sounds like you've found something which will provide you with the challenge you've been looking for. Enjoy! Come by the Discord and say hello if you haven't already...that's where most of the community chatter takes place today.
pstuhlmann

Re: Apologies & Cat 1

Post by pstuhlmann »

Will do--and thanks! :)