FlightSimExpo New Products Forum

Kilstorm

FlightSimExpo New Products Forum

Post by Kilstorm »

Not to long ago, PE announced they will be part of the New Products Forum at the FlightSim Expo in Las Vegas. Seems that was over shadowed in the other part of the announcement which stated they were a Gold Sponsor and Exhibitor...which is awesome! But to be part of the New Product Forum, one has to speculate that they will be announcing something new. At last years event they blew us away with many great announcements of new AI for Xplane, ground clamping and the WUS expansion. Heres their presentation: https://youtu.be/AA9dP-I96WU?t=11m40s

So I wonder what does Keith and the team have in store for us at this years events New Products Forum?! Anyone care to speculate? One product that I would like to see would be a European coverage of parts of England, Germany, France, Netherlands and Spain. Not all at once but having no true understanding of the differences of those airspace, procedures and phraseology, feel it would be a great new area to learn and fly in. Especially if we get local controllers with the various dialects as they speak English. Another one would be the introductory of PE into AeroflyFS2. Lastly would be the ability to get myflightroute.com ATIS into XP and P3D somehow.
Nathan Palmer
Nantucket, MA
Keith Smith

Re: FlightSimExpo New Products Forum

Post by Keith Smith »

My guess is we'll have 2 announcements, possibly 3. None of them will be airspace related.
Kilstorm

Re: FlightSimExpo New Products Forum

Post by Kilstorm »

The great thing is companies like PE who not only sponsor the event but hold out or use it as a platform to announce new products or services.
Nathan Palmer
Nantucket, MA