First Flights

Les Parson

First Flights

Post by Les Parson »

Greetings,

I enthusiastically joined PE yesterday and flew my first flights today (KONT-KPSP-KSBA). As a real world ATC person for several years, the PE concept is the absolute cutting edge for Flight Sim. I first learned of PE just about 24-hours ago from FS Economy.

The professionalism and attention to detail is very impressive. What more can i do to accelerate the overall concept and process?
Keith Smith

Re: First Flights

Post by Keith Smith »

Les Parson wrote:Greetings,

I enthusiastically joined PE yesterday and flew my first flights today (KONT-KPSP-KSBA). As a real world ATC person for several years, the PE concept is the absolute cutting edge for Flight Sim. I first learned of PE just about 24-hours ago from FS Economy.

The professionalism and attention to detail is very impressive. What more can i do to accelerate the overall concept and process?
Les,

Welcome to PE and thanks for the positive endorsement. We love to hear it, of course, but it's even more special to hear it from a controller. The same thing was actually said to us at Oshkosh this year by a Socal controller (Glendale) who literally couldn't pull himself away for the longest time. He was watching a controller for a while and then said, "Are you a real controller?" The controller said, "nope, but I try my best to sound like one," thinking he was talking to a pilot (the default assumption). "Well, you fooled me, and I am a controller."

That means we're getting it right, big time.

I appreciate the offer for help. The very best thing you could do for the venture would be to sign up (done), fly (done), fly some more, and tell other people about it who you think would benefit from or enjoy the service. Most importantly, if you know of any commercial organizations that would benefit from this, a personal introduction is always very helpful. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk more.

Welcome to PE. Have a great time.

Regards,
Keith