Have pilotEdge plugin but not connected am I still seen ?

georgem1956

Have pilotEdge plugin but not connected am I still seen ?

Post by georgem1956 »

Weird question, I practice some of the CAT excercises without connecting to PilotEdge through the plugin. I assume I am not interfering with normal Air Traffic at various airports since I"m NOT connected. Please tell me this is true....

George
Kevin_atc

Re: Have pilotEdge plugin but not connected am I still seen

Post by Kevin_atc »

If you’re not connected to the network, then you won’t affect the network at all.
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord
georgem1956

Re: Have pilotEdge plugin but not connected am I still seen

Post by georgem1956 »

Thanks Kevin. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your workshops and this site! I've been fumbling around for months trying to find radio procedures for piloting. Finally someone on Pilot2ATC suggested your site and I can honestly say this is a real gold mine of information and training. Thank you for your efforts in putting this system together. Just your starter flight from Oceano to San Luis has given me more confidence with tower communications. I look forward to completing all of the CATs. My goal is to learn to fly the A380 in my simulator. I'm approaching it by learning everything I can in the 172 Skyhawk, VFR, navigation, communications, flight planning, before moving up to a twin engine small plane and IFR. From there I'll progress to a business class jet and then to a Two engine airliner and then to the 380. Don't know if I'll ever take real flying lessons due to costs. I might one day, but for now, this site is the greatest tool to learn to fly!

P.S. Don't want to forget Mark! The marriage of your workshops and his practicals of actually flying scenarios is perfect! I can't think of anyway better way of presenting the information you've prepared!

Thank you,

George