PE - Thanks for all your work

yycflyer

PE - Thanks for all your work

Post by yycflyer »

I’ve been a “non-serious” flight summer for over 10 years. I’ve made occassional, light-hearted efforts to educate myself. I’ve flown on another multiplayer server. It was all fun but looking back, my knowledge level never rose above (very) basic. I always felt something big was missing.

Now after 4 days on PE with the detailed training videos and the CAT rating system I finally believe I am learning. And it is fun. Taking a simple 50nm VFR flight now is vastly different than just a month ago.

Kudos to the PE team for the immense work that has gone into this. Thank you. Looking forward to completing the C and I ratings.
Mike T
Home: CYYC
FSEconomy: MikeT
Just a simmer who enjoys aviation!
RogerW

Re: PE - Thanks for all your work

Post by RogerW »

Welcome!

I too am a multi-decade flight simmer who just 9 months ago took the leap and discovered the invigorating world of online atc. I came into it a virgin to the online community, never caring to even try the other ones. I've made it through the Cat Ratings and have started the I Ratings. Not to good at those yet. A lot of penguins on the iceberg. Not sure what I mean by that? You will :lol:

Enjoy!
Roger W.
Home: Valkaria, Fl (X59)
PE Rating: CAT-11, I-2
Real World hrs 7, Virtual hrs thousands
FSX
Aircraft: A2A Cessna 182 Skylane
Tail Number: N7365W
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCitoWL ... bagrJnQyrw
yycflyer

Re: PE - Thanks for all your work

Post by yycflyer »

Roger,

Thanks for the welcome. I certainly get the penguins on the iceberg idea.
As much as I am learning and a door opens, the next room is darker and bigger. Endless learning.

Cheers
Mike T
Home: CYYC
FSEconomy: MikeT
Just a simmer who enjoys aviation!