AOPA's news on Bill and PilotEdge

flyingdrill

AOPA's news on Bill and PilotEdge

Post by flyingdrill »

Those of us who are AOPA members will have seen the Aviation eBrief of 1/30/19, with a big feature on Bill Forelli. His use of X-Plane and PilotEdge in helping him get his RW PPL is thoroughly explored. Well worth a read, if you missed it!
Keith Smith

Re: AOPA's news on Bill and PilotEdge

Post by Keith Smith »

It was a neat piece. We featured it on our FB page. It's actually not AOPA content, but simply appeared in their briefing. The content is from AIN Online: https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news ... ated-wings
flyingdrill

Post by flyingdrill »

I don't do Facebook, Keith! :)
Anyway, the FB page is kind of preaching to the converted. The extra exposure you got from the AOPA newsletter can only be beneficial! A bigger audience than AIN, I would suspect.
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

I don't do FB either :) I'm not saying that the FB page replaces the article...I'm simply saying that we referenced the AIN Article on the FB page.

Lastly, I misread your first post, I thought you were implying that the content was published by AOPA and that it was for AOPA members only. That was why I was mentioning that it was AIN's content.

Agreed 100% that the coverage from AOPA is helpful...there's little debate there.