Time for (PDC) pre-departure clearance in PilotEdge

C177pilot

Time for (PDC) pre-departure clearance in PilotEdge

Post by C177pilot »

Getting too busy for us that only have time for simming on the weekend. A email pre-departure clearance system might help.
Keith Smith

Re: Time for (PDC) pre-departure clearance in PilotEdge

Post by Keith Smith »

More staffing would actually be more beneficial.

We have the highest traffic levels the network has ever seen at that moment (see the graphs on peaware). We're doing our best to bolster weekend staffing.

In the mean time, have you tried Western US? It's not quite as crowded, and there are 1000+ non-towered airports, with the same number of towered airports as ZLA.
rtataryn

Post by rtataryn »

Keith Smith wrote:More staffing would actually be more beneficial.

We have the highest traffic levels the network has ever seen at that moment (see the graphs on peaware). We're doing our best to bolster weekend taffing.

In the mean time, have you tried Western US? It's not quite as crowded, and there are 1000+ non-towered airports, with the same number of towered airports as ZLA.
The IMC in SoCal over the weekend was very attractive. The controllers were amazing with the amount of traffic they handled.
Rod
PPL, Instrument, ASEL, ASES
2013 Cirrus SR22T N877MS
2018 Icon A5 N509BA
1946 Piper J3 Cub N7121H
1942 Stearman N2S N6848
FDXDave

Post by FDXDave »

" We have the highest traffic levels the network has ever seen "

I was thinking about this the other day. I fly pretty much every day and have for over a year now. I was thinking the server has come close to double the online users as a whole. Especially in the evening. But now even during the day on WUS it seams like a lot. Not stepping on everyone alot, just more than a year ago. It's exciting to watch the server grow.
Dave
BFG

Post by BFG »

Feels like real metropolitan airspace. It’s awesome.