Best (sim) Multi-Engine Plane for FSX

Hooligan01

Best (sim) Multi-Engine Plane for FSX

Post by Hooligan01 »

So I know everyone has their own opinion, but what do you think is the best (sim) multi-engine PROP aircraft out there for FSX? I have my private and instrument in real life and will be starting my ME rating soon, and was just curious to get peoples opinion on which I should buy to be messing around with. I have some Carenado ones but didn't know what else out there is good. And it doesn't need to be free-ware, anything is fine. And I think this is the right topic but if the post needs to be moved, Mods feel free too. - Thanks!
dhplane

Re: Best (sim) Multi-Engine Plane for FSX

Post by dhplane »

The Realair BE60 Duke was always my favorite in FSX... I wish somebody would upgrade it to Xplane 11.
RogerW

Post by RogerW »

Have you looked at what A2A has to offer?
They have a nice selection of planes for FSX and are a lot more realistic than any of the others IMO.
Roger W.
Home: Valkaria, Fl (X59)
PE Rating: CAT-11, I-2
Real World hrs 7, Virtual hrs thousands
FSX
Aircraft: A2A Cessna 182 Skylane
Tail Number: N7365W
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCitoWL ... bagrJnQyrw
Hooligan01

Post by Hooligan01 »

Awesome, thank you for the replies. I'll check out the BE60 as that is one I have not looked at. As for A2A, yes they are great but they don't have any real multi- twins out right now ( I think they may have some old 4-engine heavys). I have A2A's 172 and 182 and like them a lot. There are rumors on their FB page that they may be doing a Aerostar 600 which I am very hopeful for, and really hope it will happen.
Aviatorbja

Post by Aviatorbja »

I would recommend the MilViz C310. Good trainer. I don't think the RealAir Turbine Duke captures the engine dynamics properly, and is not well-suited for ME training, but it is VERY fun to fly in the sim. I have not flown the RealAir piston engine BE60.
Brian Andonian
R/W: SEL, Commercial, CFI (expired)
Flight sim: Lancair Legacy, Turbine Duke N723BA
RogerW

Post by RogerW »

Aviatorbja wrote:I would recommend the MilViz C310. Good trainer. I don't think the RealAir Turbine Duke captures the engine dynamics properly, and is not well-suited for ME training, but it is VERY fun to fly in the sim. I have not flown the RealAir piston engine BE60.
But from the looks of it, a lot of the re-do only shows up in P3D.
Roger W.
Home: Valkaria, Fl (X59)
PE Rating: CAT-11, I-2
Real World hrs 7, Virtual hrs thousands
FSX
Aircraft: A2A Cessna 182 Skylane
Tail Number: N7365W
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCitoWL ... bagrJnQyrw