PE Command Window Vanishes?

luckyb52

PE Command Window Vanishes?

Post by luckyb52 »

Hi,

Once I'm logged onto PE, the PE command window vanishes. May I please know how to get it back... tried clicking on the PE shortcut on my desktop with no luck.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Best,

Lucky :)
Kevin_atc

Re: PE Command Window Vanishes?

Post by Kevin_atc »

Which sim are you using? Try posting this in the appropriate forum for whichever sim you are inquiring about (XPlane, P3D or FSX).

For quicker support, you can also try the PE Discord server. https://www.pilotedge.net/pages/discord-community
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

luckyb52 wrote:Hi,

Once I'm logged onto PE, the PE command window vanishes. May I please know how to get it back... tried clicking on the PE shortcut on my desktop with no luck.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Best,

Am guessing this is P3D/FSX. You might want to bookmark the PE client window in your browser for convenient access in the future. Otherwise, when the PE client is already running, you can find it in the system tray (bottom right side of your screen where the network, sound and clock live). Right click on it and you'll see a menu with an option to open the browser window again.

Double clicking the desktop shortcut isn't doing anything because you already have the pilot client open. Opening a second instance will not doing anything, it'll exit immediately. You have to work with the one that is already running.
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Also, the software download page explains in detail how to access the Pilot Client software when it's already running: https://www.pilotedge.net/pages/downloa ... re-p3d-fsx (scroll to the bottom).
luckyb52

Post by luckyb52 »

Keith:

Thank you so much for that information. It perfectly answered my question (and a future one as well!).

Regards,

////////////////