Can I just express my happiness with PE?

TheMuslimTurtle

Post by TheMuslimTurtle »

I signed up for the free trial a couple weeks ago because of taking PPL lessons IRL (at least when I was able to). VATSIM doesn't have the coverage and when they do, it's not always a very professional environment. I figured I would try PE since I saw a lot of YouTube videos about it and YouTuber On The Glideslope was always using it and his videos are very informative. I got about 3 days into my 14-day trial and was sent out of state for work so I couldn't fly anymore. I'm home now and have subscribed to the service properly because even in those couple days, I saw the immediate value of it and how it will really help with real-world training. Vulkan for X-Plane dropped when I was gone so I really couldn't wait to get home to try it out. Now, I have amazing ATC coverage based on real-world procedures and a blazing fast simulator (consistent 45FPS minimum in most places at almost max settings, up from 25 maximum at medium settings before.) Even though Vulkan won't show any traffic currently, I'm patiently waiting for it to be available and will still fly with Vulkan on because of the performance. I also bought an add-on environmental software and I have never been more impressed with a home flight simulator. It really makes me miss flying my plane, but PE and X-Plane currently are offering the next best thing. Thanks to the PilotEdge founders and community for this amazing experience.
Keith Smith

Re: Can I just express my happiness with PE?

Post by Keith Smith »

Alright, I suppose :)