Pilotedge = the real deal

Jeff N

Pilotedge = the real deal

Post by Jeff N »

Just thought I'd share my r/w experience out of KTOA Torrance Zamperini Field the other day. After endless setbacks due to scheduling/weather/health issues, I was finally able to go on an intro flight. And needless to say, it was absolutely incredible! I was at the controls the entire time, from startup to shut down, including taxi, takeoff and landing. But I have to say, one of the coolest parts of the experience was how easy it was making radio calls, due solely to the time I've spent on Pilotedge. Calling ground and knowing just where to go when getting taxi clearance "Foxtrot, Alpha, Juliet", even calling for clearance through the LAX VFR Mini Route, all felt surprisingly natural. I did stumble on my words once or twice from the excitement, but the instructor expressed that for the most part he was surprised by my "professionalism" considering it was my first time flying outside the virtual world.

Anyway, I just want to thank Keith and everyone at Pilotedge for making my long-awaited first flight experience infinitely more enjoyable than it would've been otherwise. Going forward, I won't be able to take lessons nearly as often as I'd like, but I can tell that flying on Pilotedge will help keep each lesson fresh until I can get back in the air.
Tim Krajcar

Re: Pilotedge = the real deal

Post by Tim Krajcar »

Thanks for sharing, Jeff. We love to hear stories from folks of how PilotEdge has helped their flying!
Tim Krajcar
Live streams at http://twitch.tv/Tim_PE
View past flights on YouTube
speartylr

Re: Pilotedge = the real deal

Post by speartylr »

Happy for you, my brother man.