FS9/X support coming soon

Discussions surrounding the software that lets pilots connect to PilotEdge and the actual simulators
Keith Smith

FS9/X support coming soon

Post by Keith Smith »

I just reached a verbal agreement with the person from whom I'll be licensing the FS9/X technology for the PilotEdge client.

We should have the agreement formalized by the end of the week, then he'll get me the source code for the existing client.

I'll make the changes to get it working on PilotEdge. I am hoping to have it ready for testing in early February.
Mike Sweeney

Re: FS9/X support coming soon

Post by Mike Sweeney »

Great news!
CMEL-IA/IGI
Pan Lalas

Post by Pan Lalas »

Keith my Matrox 3xheadtogo doesn't seem to like much XP9. Keep me in the loop for FSX thouh. Me and some other PMDG folks have tweaked the Carenado PA34 II and it flies by the book. I would love to try this on PilotEdge.
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Pan, did you try this thread for XP TH2GO?

There's a long line of people waiting for FS9/X, believe me. Subscribe to the FB page, or keep an eye out for the news on the front page.
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

An update on this, it took longer than expected to nail down the licensing arrangement. I should have the source any day now. It'll be mid-late February, but believe me, it's high on the list of things to do.
Mike Sweeney

Post by Mike Sweeney »

Hi Keith, as the PE FSX development continues and if there is any useful help to offer, please don't hesitate. Absent any technology skills, the help would only be in the form of user-testing with FSX. If you needed another sample machine with VISTA/FSX .... for pre-beta trials, ... in the neighborhood so just give a shout.
cheers,
Mike
CMEL-IA/IGI