Protocol Error

Discussions surrounding the software that lets pilots connect to PilotEdge and the actual simulators
Xavyer

Protocol Error

Post by Xavyer »

Just bought my annual subscription. Followed all of the facts and troubleshooting.

1) Pause is not enabled on switching
2) UID and PWD same on web site and on client

Error:
CapturePE.JPG
CapturePE.JPG (82.03 KiB) Viewed 4037 times
Pause not enabled:
CapturePE1.JPG
CapturePE1.JPG (69.75 KiB) Viewed 4037 times
Flight Sim at The Ramp:
CapturePE2.JPG
CapturePE2.JPG (158.77 KiB) Viewed 4037 times
Looking forward to getting started. Are there firewall issues. Can you verify if you saw my attempt to login to the client?

Version is 0.9.2.
Xavyer

Re: Protocol Error

Post by Xavyer »

Capture4.JPG
Capture4.JPG (59.35 KiB) Viewed 4036 times
and FSUIPC installed too!
Xavyer

Re: Protocol Error SOLVED

Post by Xavyer »

Genius of year = me. I uninstalled FSX a couple of weeks ago, because ORBX was crashing all the time. Forgot to reinstall Acceleration. Almost there. Now I can't seem to get attention of controllers using same equipment and default mic / audio equipment I use for mumble and Lync. I can hear the controllers now and again. but they are not responding to me when I am on the same FREQ. Example 119.7 in Palm Springs
Xavyer

Post by Xavyer »

One more note. The client did not like my Polycomm, but when I switched to a Logitech G390 Headset I was able to fly a quick night flight under ATC control from PSP to UDD. Thanks for the great service! Truly amazing when you think about it. I just got my Private Pilot's license in January (Nashville, TN), and I want to start working toward instrument. Intend to use this as familiarization.

Awesome guys!
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Wow, seems like you got it all figured out. Glad I was able to help ;)