X-Plane crash

Discussions surrounding the software that lets pilots connect to PilotEdge and the actual simulators
flyingdrill

X-Plane crash

Post by flyingdrill »

Hi

Using 10.30b8 on an iMac. Get the dreaded spinning beachball and a crash when I try to disconnect from PE. This may be a b8 problem, particularly as I'm mainly now using the Carenado 206 with the 530, or their Malibu that I've doctored to have the new 430. It tends to occur if I try to disconnect after turning the avionics off, but today it crashed after I'd just stopped the engine in the Malibu, and tried to disconnect. The trouble is, I am also using a few plugins, so who knows what's going on? It doesn't really matter, because the flight is completed.

Loving PE. I feel it's sharpening my real world skills, educating (and re-educating) me, and is great entertainment as well.
Steven Winslow

Re: X-Plane crash

Post by Steven Winslow »

If you post your log.txt file we can help you figure out what's going on. Without the log.txt, your guess is as good as anyone else's.
Steven Winslow
CEO/Owner - Air Northwest Virtual Airlines • http://www.airnorthwest.org
People should get what they want when they want it once in a while. Keeps them optimisitic.
flyingdrill

Re: X-Plane crash

Post by flyingdrill »

OK, Steven. I'll do that the next time it happens.

Regards.