WTB: Twin Engine Turbo Prop Throttle Quadrant

Discussions surrounding the software that lets pilots connect to PilotEdge and the actual simulators
Steven Winslow

WTB: Twin Engine Turbo Prop Throttle Quadrant

Post by Steven Winslow »

I finally received my Iris Dynamics Force Feedback yoke and I'm retiring my Saitek Proflight Yoke and throttle quadrants. That means I either need to find another stand alone USB Saitek throttle quadrant or find a different brand twin engine or twin turbo prop throttle quadrant. I've looked at Precision Flight Controls (PFC) and Elite Simulation Solutions and GoFlight throttle quadrants and they are very nice, but also a bit spendy for now. While I would love to have one of those nicer units, I'm a bit budget conscious this time of year. Does anybody have a Mac compatible twin engine/twin turbo prop throttle quadrant they want to sell? I've looked at CH, but I'm not impressed. If I decide to go that route, I'll just buy another new stand alone Saitek throttle quadrant and continue to use the old one I have in tandem with the new one. I prefer to find a sturdier built throttle quadrant to match the construction of the Iris Dynamics yoke. You can respond to this post in this thread or PM me here or you can e-mail me direct at winslowphoto@yahoo.com if you prefer.
Steven Winslow
CEO/Owner - Air Northwest Virtual Airlines • http://www.airnorthwest.org
People should get what they want when they want it once in a while. Keeps them optimisitic.