MSFS 2020

Discussions surrounding the software that lets pilots connect to PilotEdge and the actual simulators
Keanu Reeves

Re: MSFS 2020

Post by Keanu Reeves »

Keith Smith wrote:We do plan supporting it, yes. We're just finalizing the installer as we speak.
Any update on this?
Kevin_atc

Post by Kevin_atc »

Keanu Reeves wrote:
Keith Smith wrote:We do plan supporting it, yes. We're just finalizing the installer as we speak.
Any update on this?
From Discord and the social medias:
Update on 2020 status: pilot client was working with beta, however the pre-release version has issues that are not PE-specific (other network clients experience same issue). This was learned on Friday when testing with the pre-release version with the help of a few streamers (the devs, if you can believe it, don't have the pre-release version, so they were unaware of the issue). We will launch the client when the issue with the sim is resolved. The timeline for the fix is not something we control as the issue exists within the sim, not the client.

It’s in Microsoft’s hands since they changed something between the pre-release and the final versions that messed it up. Follow PilotEdge @pilotedgeatc on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and join the Discord chat server for the latest updates.
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Just to close the loop on this....the PE pilot client was released a couple of hours after the first patch to FS2020 was released a couple of days ago.
deansalman

Post by deansalman »

I used to use FSUICP to set the push to Talk, since that is not there I have SPADNext but could never figure out how to set it up in there. I suspect there is a way in 2020, not sure what the action is called and how to set continue until released (Like in FSUIPC I did here a beta for FSUIPC is out not have not tried it
Dean Salman
N117SB Diamond Twin Star