MSFS 2020 and PE Comms

Discussions surrounding the software that lets pilots connect to PilotEdge and the actual simulators
Williamsg08

MSFS 2020 and PE Comms

Post by Williamsg08 »

I can connect to PE - and I know this because my plane shows up on the PE "Live Map" but I can't hear or speak to ATC (I've checked the frequencies, I've made sure the batt/alt is on, I've made sure the volume was up etc.). I have no issues with xplane and PE & Vatsim or with MSFS 2020 and Vatsim - I just can't get MSFS and PE voice to work. I have to be overlooking something and/or something is conflicting in the set up? Any ideas?
Kevin_atc

Re: MSFS 2020 and PE Comms

Post by Kevin_atc »

Have you verified your audio devices are correct? Make sure they’re plugged in before your fire up the simulator.
For more real time tech support, swing by our discord. www.pilotedge.net/discord
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord
dpaget21

Post by dpaget21 »

I have having the same issue, were you able to fix this? I open the PE app and have headset and push to talk operating correctly then launch the sim, start flight (off ramp) connect PE console all with no errors but I am not able to hear or talk to anyone. Any ideas?
Kevin_atc

Post by Kevin_atc »

dpaget21 wrote:I have having the same issue, were you able to fix this? I open the PE app and have headset and push to talk operating correctly then launch the sim, start flight (off ramp) connect PE console all with no errors but I am not able to hear or talk to anyone. Any ideas?
I’ll refer you to my response to the OP. Check those audio devices and then swing by Discord where we can help you much faster.
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord