Invalid password in Pilotedge Pilot Client

Discussions surrounding the software that lets pilots connect to PilotEdge and the actual simulators
jdoumak2@cox.net

Invalid password in Pilotedge Pilot Client

Post by jdoumak2@cox.net »

I can log into Pilotedge, obviously, as I am logged in here. But now, trying to log into "PilotEdge Pilot Client" while using Flight Simulator, I get an "Invalid password" in red. This didn't happen earlier today. I have restarted my computer to see if that would help but it doesn't. This is also happening with x-plane as well. How do I figure this thing out.
Scott Medeiros

Re: Invalid password in Pilotedge Pilot Client

Post by Scott Medeiros »

Are you able to access your Account Center from the PilotEdge homepage? If able, you can try to reset your password from there. If you're still unable to log in, reach out to billing@pilotedge.net .
jdoumak2@cox.net

Thanks. I tried that. I changed the password. It works for xplane but not for flight simulator when opening up the pilotedge pilot client, it says "invalid Password". So I'm not sure what's going on.
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

I've moved this thread to the Flight SImulators and PE Clients forum.

The fact that you can post in this forum has no bearing on your login to the main web site, they're completely different systems. Does your password have any special characters in it? If so, try resetting it to a password which does not have special characters for now, just in case the PilotEdge Pilot Client isn't transmitting that correctly within the protocol. That's the only thing I can think of.
jdoumak2@cox.net

Thanks. I'll keep working on it.
jdoumak2@cox.net

Just wondering if I'm locked out for too many attempts.
jdoumak2@cox.net

Re: (solved) Invalid password in Pilotedge Pilot Client

jdoumak2@cox.net wrote:Thanks. I tried that. I changed the password. It works for xplane but not for flight simulator when opening up the pilotedge pilot client, it says "invalid Password". So I'm not sure what's going on.
I tried almost everything and my password wasn't recognized. But I know it's a good one. So I uninstalled Pilotedge Pilot Client and reinstalled it. Now everything works!
jdoumak2@cox.net

Re: (UPDATE) Invalid password in Pilotedge Pilot Client

After uninstalling Pilotedge Pilot Client and reinstalling it, everything works fine.