most popular and accurate with pilot edge

Discussions surrounding the software that lets pilots connect to PilotEdge and the actual simulators
pkofman

most popular and accurate with pilot edge

Post by pkofman »

Ive been using PE for quire a while now but now Im in the midst of leaving p3dv5.1 ( which what i have had as my platform for ages) as i have a bunch of scenery in that sim which is really messed up or no longer accurate. In fact some of the airports are just wrong or missing runways. I am playing around with xplane 11 and ms2020. Which one will give the best experience and most accurate info in pilotedge and coordinate well with the controller side of things.. Im less about eye candy and more about realistic elements so that i can use it for my main goal of ifr proficiency . In the real world I fly singles g/a Mooney Bravo and Acclaim
thoughts
Peter
Peter Kofman
Real World Pilot
1000hrs
VFR VFROTT IFR
Canadian Pilot
Night and Water./FLOATS AMPHIB..
Mooney BRAVO TLS M20M
Kevin_atc

Re: most popular and accurate with pilot edge

Post by Kevin_atc »

If you don’t care about eye candy, XPlane all the way. It’s far more reliable, efficient and user friendly. It’ll leave you with far less headaches and requires less computing power. We also can’t forget that before MSFS2020, people were perfectly happy with everything XPlane had to offer.

There’s also a good Mooney for XPlane made by AFM.
Kevin
PilotEdge Marketing
Want faster answers to your forum questions? Join our Discord community: www.pilotedge.net/discord
FDXDave

Re: most popular and accurate with pilot edge

Post by FDXDave »

I agree. X-Plane 100%. Maybe MSFS for Simventure, but xp 11 and then XP 12 is your best bet hands down.
Dave.