PMDG B737 NGX on FSX with PE - Shared Cockpit

Planning a flight, looking for others to come along?
sellouts

Re: PMDG B737 NGX on FSX with PE - Shared Cockpit

Post by sellouts »

Keith Smith wrote:sellouts, if you're full time xplane, the 737-200 is just amazing. Having shared cockpit takes it to another level, check out the vids posted in the screenshots forum.
I saw the video, it looks great. However I think I'd rather fly shared cockpit with the 727 though, if i'm looking for a jet based /A I already own that. I should give that cfg a try to see how it goes.
Jack

Post by Jack »

Kim Ellis wrote:Anyone interested in flying Shared Cockpit in the PMDG B737 NGX on FSX with PE, then implement Desk-Pilot (http://desk-pilot.com), and let me know where and when you want to fly. I am available 24/7, so don't worry about times zones, I will fit in with your requirements. We do however want PE becuase we need those ATC guys & gals to keep us honest.
Hi Kim,

I'm an NGX flyer and new to shared cockpit. I am definitely interested in flying it with you on PE. If you want to give it a go this weekend, let me know!
Kim Ellis

Post by Kim Ellis »

Jack wrote:
Kim Ellis wrote:Anyone interested in flying Shared Cockpit in the PMDG B737 NGX on FSX with PE, then implement Desk-Pilot (http://desk-pilot.com), and let me know where and when you want to fly. I am available 24/7, so don't worry about times zones, I will fit in with your requirements. We do however want PE becuase we need those ATC guys & gals to keep us honest.
Hi Kim,

I'm an NGX flyer and new to shared cockpit. I am definitely interested in flying it with you on PE. If you want to give it a go this weekend, let me know!
Thanks Jack, any time that suits you. Just PM/email/... me with the time (Z) and the method you want you use to communicate (Skype,DTP TS, ...) and I'll be there.