VF&R Adventure #18 [Sat Aug 16 - 23:00 Zulu]

Planning a flight, looking for others to come along?
Keith Smith

Re: VF&R Adventure #18 [Sat Aug 16 - 23:00 Zulu]

Post by Keith Smith »

Lance, I apologize for not pushing this on FB. My availability has been pretty sparse while on vacation. Cyrus pinged me about posting his event on FB, so I took care of it, but I blanked on yours, sorry about that.
hoser70

Post by hoser70 »

Keith Smith wrote:Lance, I apologize for not pushing this on FB. My availability has been pretty sparse while on vacation. Cyrus pinged me about posting his event on FB, so I took care of it, but I blanked on yours, sorry about that.

Hey No problem Keith - - I wouldn't expect that anyway. It was fun, but I started to have voice problems and had to quit early.
Thanks,
Lance

NDB Air
currentadventure

Post by currentadventure »

Roger, Lance

Enjoyed flying with you last night. I finally figured out Roger had to drop out and Lance, I know you were having some audio issues and I think you dropped off between KSNA and KVNY. I went as far as VNY and called it a night.

Look forward to the next one.
Brent Stanley
Wilmington, NC (KILM)
Inshore Charter Guide
Private Pilot, ASEL
http://www.currentadventurecharters.com
My PE callsign-N134WD
hoser70

Post by hoser70 »

Thanks for joining Brent and Roger. Yes, for some reason voice started going down the toilet a couple stops prior to KSNA. At KSNA ATC was nearly unreadable. A few restarts of the PE client seemed to help, but it again go to the point where it was unreadable while attempting to fly the SFRA VFR transition over LAX. While attempting to fix the vox issues, I let my altitude get away from me and nearly busted the bravo, LOL!

Good times... :lol:

I decided I better log off at the point before making any other dumb moves.

We'll do another one in a couple weeks. Hope to see a few more show up, including some of my VA regulars who couldn't make it this time around.
Thanks,
Lance

NDB Air