real flight LAX area

Planning a flight, looking for others to come along?
ccapilot

real flight LAX area

Post by ccapilot »

Sorry that is not really related to PE and I know is a long shot, but I am flying to LAX and will be there on SEP 18th. Any real world pilot with access to an airplane who wants to share a flight with me? perhaps AVX or any destination or route really. What I am looking to is for some real world flying for a change in a nice GA airplane. If anyone is interested, please PM me. Thanks.

Cristian Caicedo
B-777 First Officer.
Flying is my passion, Aviation is my life.
Cristian Caicedo
ccapilot

Re: real flight LAX area

Post by ccapilot »

Looks like nobody will be able to fly with me as proposed, can then somebody suggest a nice place to go and rent a plane for a flight? Where is it? What kind of planes they have, etc? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Cristian Caicedo
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Hi Cristian, sorry it didn't work out, but most of our pilots are not in the LAX area, in fact, most of our clients are outside of California. I do know some people at Long Beach Flying club, though, I'll see if one of them can get in touch with you.
ccapilot

Post by ccapilot »

Thanks a lot Keith. I am preparing to leave in my flight in a couple of days now, it is a very long one, lots of days away from home including this day that I am gonna be at LAX and I would love to take the opportunity to go flying. I will see what can I find... I flew last month at Dallas in a nice Piper SportCruiser out of Addison and over Dallas Love field. . I even got clearance to enter into the B airspace and fly the "city tour" route over downtown Dallas, very cool...

Regards:
Cristian Caicedo
jrhermsen

Post by jrhermsen »

Hi! Not sure if u are still in the LAX area but if so, try http://www.southbayaviation.com at the KTOA airport. Have rented with them a couple of times and they do a good job.