[May 28, Thursday 2000 PDT] KSNA Fly-In

Planning a flight, looking for others to come along?
N119XD - Shawn

Re: [May 28, Thursday 2000 PDT] KSNA Fly-In

Post by N119XD - Shawn »

Thankful for the email notification. I saw that and quickly jumped on and filed a plan from SBA to SNA. ATC Controllers YOU ALL ROCKED!!!! Very very very fun. I was a pilot on edge the entire flight! Here's my approach...i had to cut off weather as frame rates became unbearable.
hoser70

Post by hoser70 »

hoser70 wrote:
Peter Grey wrote: For the twitch watchers I plan to twitch my scope for the event. I don't know what position I'll be working but it should be interesting either way.
You didn't happen to record your stream from last night did you? I'm trying to find you on Twitch but not having any luck.
I found it! ;-0
Thanks,
Lance

NDB Air
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Marcus Becker wrote: EPIC CSL
If the developer released it, that's great news. Unfortunately, it's in the old format (of course) so it will be missing a lot of features. However, the fact that they published it is a good sign that they're open to having it converted. I'll get in touch with them about doing one for PE.
davidspreckeriii

Post by davidspreckeriii »

Keith, if you get an HD CSL for the epic made, you'd have helped me solve a decision for me for my next plane, so please let us know what you find out!
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

I wrote to them a few minutes after that post, will let you know what they say.
Amos Waterbury

Post by Amos Waterbury »

Nice approach picture! I had fun flying the good ole' Baron in this event. The event was a smasher and I intend to attend the next one. Unfortunately I was unable to finish the flight due to real life circumstances. All is well though! I went with my family to meet somewhere with my brother, so good times :) I planned to fly from Las Vegas to John Wayne via the MCCRN3 dep. and the KAYOH5 arrival. However the controller gave me a full route clearance so I had the fun of redoing my flight prep. :( The departure went well though and I was able to almost make it to the Paradise VOR. I had informed the controller that I wasn't going to be able to reach John Wayne and instead planned on landing at Victorville (KVCV). This was after I had to turn 180 degree's. I cancelled my IFR and was switched over to Joshua Approach. At this point I started my descent from 11000 feet. Well I still didn't have enough time to land so sadly I didn't really finish my flight. Be that as it may I still had a blast! Thanks for such a wonderful job fellow controllers! Janevah did an excellent job! Three cheers for my sister! :D
I am a pylit
I am a puylt
I am a pylut

I LOVE TO FLY!