Heli flight partners

Planning a flight, looking for others to come along?
Powers

Heli flight partners

Post by Powers »

I'm a real world heli private pilot. I'm currently an instrument student, and am flying PE to hone those skills. I am interested in flying VFR or IFR, or just having some fun. Im in the US (AZ- GMT-7)...primarily flying the Dreamfoil B407, but also have the R22, R66, and AS350.
davidspreckeriii

Re: Heli flight partners

Post by davidspreckeriii »

I am US CST tz and fly a bit in the evenings, feel free to pm me when you want to fly. Note: I am not a RL pilot though.
Powers

Post by Powers »

Thanks David. I will PM you some time. I have a busy week of flights, but will be looking to fly next weekend! Also, my skype is austin-riley
davidspreckeriii

Good deal, will add you on Skype.
BradCrain

Post by BradCrain »

How you guys doing. Would love to fly with you guys sometime. Have my rotor PPL but had to put on hold instrument training.
Rotorcraft-Helicopter PPL
davidspreckeriii

I haven't flown recently so not done anything joint flying wise, but feel free to join us!
fivechickens

Post by fivechickens »

Always up for shared heli cockpit, just completed the i11 rating in the BK117 if you have any PE-specific heli-IFR questions.
PE V3 - I11 Rated - All in a Helicopter (BH407, BK117, S-92)
Alphabet Challenge in a Helicopter - 2 legs completed.
Powers

Post by Powers »

fivechickens wrote:Always up for shared heli cockpit, just completed the i11 rating in the BK117 if you have any PE-specific heli-IFR questions.
I'm a current real life Instrument Student in the Robinson R44. I have been trying to get the stupid AP to work in the BK117 for days now. If you can help with that you're a God.
Powers

Post by Powers »

BradCrain wrote:How you guys doing. Would love to fly with you guys sometime. Have my rotor PPL but had to put on hold instrument training.
Well get back at it! I take my Instrument Checkride in the R44 Raven II on July 1. I'm excited; if for nothing else than to be moving on to the next rating. I'll have my Commercial Pilot (rotor) ticket by the end of the year!