FSX Q400 Shared Cockpit

Planning a flight, looking for others to come along?
Leighton Thompson

FSX Q400 Shared Cockpit

Post by Leighton Thompson »

G'day,

I was just enquiring if anyone would be interested in doing a few shared cockpit flights in the Q400 by Majestic. You need the "pro" edition for this feature. I am not fussy on the airports but sadly I am quite time restricted due to my location.
As I live in New Zealand (+12) I generally get on my computer at 0400z during weekdays leaving only 2 hours of atc coverage. During the weekends I am available from 2100z till closing.
As for the seat, I am happy to fly right, if anything I would prefer it due to the fact that I am quite new to Pilot Edge, coming from VATSIM and never having flown the Q4 all that much due to its overwhelming work load for single pilot operations. Due to both of these points you'd have to accept the fact that I make mistakes, but I do my best to improve from those mistakes. I also have the Aerosoft A320 series but I am much less eager to fly those.
Anyway, I'd love to get in the air with some of you at some stage in the near future!

Cheers,

Leighton Thompson
jeffpoland

Re: FSX Q400 Shared Cockpit

Post by jeffpoland »

Hey there!

You don't have x plane by any chance, do you? I haven't quite gotten FSX to work, but it sounds like fun as far as with x plane.
Hesynergy

Re: FSX Q400 Shared Cockpit

Post by Hesynergy »

Leighton Thompson wrote:G'day,

I was just enquiring if anyone would be interested in doing a few shared cockpit flights in the Q400 by Majestic. You need the "pro" edition for this feature. I am not fussy on the airports but sadly I am quite time restricted due to my location.
As I live in New Zealand (+12) I generally get on my computer at 0400z during weekdays leaving only 2 hours of atc coverage. During the weekends I am available from 2100z till closing.
As for the seat, I am happy to fly right, if anything I would prefer it due to the fact that I am quite new to Pilot Edge, coming from VATSIM and never having flown the Q4 all that much due to its overwhelming work load for single pilot operations. Due to both of these points you'd have to accept the fact that I make mistakes, but I do my best to improve from those mistakes. I also have the Aerosoft A320 series but I am much less eager to fly those.
Anyway, I'd love to get in the air with some of you at some stage in the near future!

Cheers,

Leighton Thompson
Sounds like fun...I am pretty new to the Q 400 but I do have the pro edition and I'm happy to fly left or right ...I fly P3d. Time zone -5, but I am retired so, very flexible. I believe 0400Z would be 2300 my time ...I need to be quiet at that time (wife sleeping) so I would like to test skype using my Modded DC headset with you...2100Z would be 4P.M. For me and that definitely works...so much PE time that we would have an opportunity to be sick of PE or each other...or propose marriage...tho I think the wife would have a say there.

Chas