Learning Jets

Planning a flight, looking for others to come along?
Mortified666

Learning Jets

Post by Mortified666 »

Hey guys. I have just purchased the JARDesigns A320Neo and wanting to break in with the jets zooming around on PE. I am reading and learning slowly, however finding the process very daunting and challenging. I am fairly proficient with GA airplanes and working through my Iratings having just completed my I8 today. I am keen to join up with some other pilots or do a shared cockpit with someone that is fairly patient and willing to run me through a flight or two.
stevekirks

Re: Learning Jets

Post by stevekirks »

You might want to find some of the Twitch streamers and watch their flights. Josh Gibbs is a great one to start with...

Steve
Steve Kirks (sKirks on Twitch)
KSGF--I-10 rated
Student Pilot
I invented the Alphabet Challenge, what's your excuse?
Alphabet Challenge
Mortified666

Post by Mortified666 »

I have been watching a lot of video's and slowly picking things up. Been checking out Catstrator and loving his vids. Havent seen any of Josh Gibbs yet. Will have a look into him.
NBurke

Post by NBurke »

Hey,

I'd be down to fly the JAR or anything else. I'm from the UK, Usually on after 5:00pm (9am PST) until about 11pm (3pm PST)
Scott Medeiros

Post by Scott Medeiros »

I don't have the JARDesigns A320, but I'd be happy to answer any systems or procedure questions.
Ampare

Post by Ampare »

I'd be down to fly the JAR or anything else. I'm from the UK, Usually on after 5:00pm (9am PST) until about 11pm (3pm PST)
royal1688
Jose

Post by Jose »

As a real world 737 captain I can help you a little ;)