Following Jerry W

Planning a flight, looking for others to come along?
ryancanepa

Following Jerry W

Post by ryancanepa »

Hello everyone!

I am looking for some people to do some flying in northern California to mimic some of the flights done by youtuber Jerry W. I love all of the fun things he does with his newly purchased C414, from non towered to ILS's into Oakland. I think it would be great to get a few guys together and do some of these same flights. I also enjoy flying around the San Luis/Santa Barbara area. I currently fly the C404 Titan as its the closest thing to a 414 in x plane 11.

Cheers!

Ryan
ryancanepa

Re: Following Jerry W

Post by ryancanepa »

A small addon to my post,

Anyone who would be interested in starting a small flying club, perhaps out of Auburn or Oceano, I think that would be very fun.
flyingdrill

Post by flyingdrill »

Love Jerry W! I've already flown a few of his "missions" in X-Plane, and on PE! Also, I'm a Santa Barbara addict, as many of the controllers know. What do you have in mind? I also fly the Titan, from time to time, but any of the twins would be compatible - or a faster single.
ryancanepa

Post by ryancanepa »

I usually base out of Oceano or San Luis depending on the aircraft. I think I am going to move up to Auburn for a while, flying either the 404 or the 172. I'll be out there in the next hour on PE with the 404, N414XX