Flight Time Radio Sat Apr 21 1pm EDT

Keith Smith

Flight Time Radio Sat Apr 21 1pm EDT

Post by Keith Smith »

Flight Time Radio will be doing a piece on PilotEdge tomorrow at 10am PDT (1pm EDT, 1700z). I'll be calling in for the show, I believe it'll be around 30 mins or so. There's a "listen live" link on the page if anyone would like to tune in!
Vincent Meier

Re: radio spot Sat Apr 21 1pm EDT

Post by Vincent Meier »

Keith,
Just tried "listen live" on Safari and Firefox on my iMac....it was a no go...No problem on my PC
Just in case others are having trouble listening in

Vince
Vincent Meier

Skyhawk 172: C-FEGU
Baron 58: C-FEED
Cirrus SR22: C-FLAG
Alex Stjepanovic

Post by Alex Stjepanovic »

Well if two deep-south guys think I have an Irish accent, then I guess I have more of it than I thought :lol:
Vincent Meier

Post by Vincent Meier »

Yes Alex,
I think you are more Serbian (I think that is what Keith said) than Irish to my ears....LOL, and I did detect a slight accent on those Southern Boys too!!

C-FEGU
Vince
Vincent Meier

Skyhawk 172: C-FEGU
Baron 58: C-FEED
Cirrus SR22: C-FLAG
Keith Smith

Re: Flight Time Radio Sat Apr 21 1pm EDT

Post by Keith Smith »

This was the blurb on the front page after the show (it's likely to get pushed down in the next few weeks, so I thought I'd preserve it here):
Milford, Charlie and Glenn were in the Key Auto Studio this week with guest, Keith Smith of Pilotedge.com. Pilotedge is an online service that links REAL controllers with the pilots on flight simulators anywhere in the world. It allows low or even “No” time pilots to learn to talk to Air Traffic control before they even step into an aircraft. And for those wishing to upgrade from private pilot to instruments, it is a great place to learn to copy clearances in real-time from a real controller as you taxi out to take a flight in your simulator.
During the flight, Air Traffic Control is right there to help with any flight needs. This is a VERY good way to learn
how to communicate in the ATC world from ground control to the highest altitude you can climb to!.. Check it out at
www.pilotedge.com