"PE-Wide Traffic Graphs" under "PEAWARE"

Mueller

"PE-Wide Traffic Graphs" under "PEAWARE"

Post by Mueller »

I don't understand the graphs which I find klicking PEAWARE.

Example:
I count on the graph on the left side for June-01 25 departures but only 18 arrivals. What happened to the 7 deps which didn't arrive?

The graph per our on the left side shows for June-01 a total of 43 deps + arrs. But the graph in the middle shows for June-01 only a total of 32. More exciting, this graph shows for June-02 a total of 28 movings, though the time now is only 1pm of June-02in CA?!

The graph on the left side shows for the week from 6/3 to 6/9 a total of 214 movings while this week not even has started yet?

Thanks, greetings
Hans (216)
Mueller

Re: "PE-Wide Traffic Graphs" under "PEAWARE"

Post by Mueller »

I have to add, that the mentioned time on my post is pm 10:10 European time, which is 0810Z of pm 01:10 LT in CA
Mueller

Post by Mueller »

Sorry, I mean am, not pm!!!
Tim Krajcar

Post by Tim Krajcar »

Howdy Hans,

Yes, the "big-picture" graph code, along with the rest of PEaware, was ported over from another data system that I wrote in 2007, and are not quite lining up right with PE data. I knew this when I put them up but I figured some visualization was better than none. We're re-writing several portions of the PEaware code base for several reasons, but this will be addressed when that happens.
Tim Krajcar
Live streams at http://twitch.tv/Tim_PE
View past flights on YouTube
Mueller

Post by Mueller »

Thanks, looking forward to correct numbers
Hans