xplane/Resources/plugins/VSPro Resources/VSProSlaves.ini

Marc Gentry

xplane/Resources/plugins/VSPro Resources/VSProSlaves.ini

Post by Marc Gentry »

I need a list of instructions on how to create the vsproslaves.ini file for using x- plane 10.11 32 bit, Master display with slave display on pilot edge. Thanks for your help. Marc
Keith Smith

Re: xplane/Resources/plugins/VSPro Resources/VSProSlaves.ini

Post by Keith Smith »

create a text file, call it VSProSlaves.ini, type in the number of external visuals that you have on that machine and hit 'save'.

Just be careful, windows is "helfpul" sometimes and will hide file extensions from you. Make sure it's not creating vsproslaves.ini.txt under the covers. You'll know by the 'helpful' description to the right of the file. If it says 'txt file' or 'text file', then you need to change the folder options to STOP HIDING FILE EXTENSIONS.
Marc Gentry

Post by Marc Gentry »

Thank you for your prompt response. I will follow your instructions this evening and let you know how it goes. Have a great day.
Marc Gentry

Post by Marc Gentry »

It is working smooth. I have cockpit with full visual separate. I can see your virtual aircraft just fine.
Thanks for your help,

Marc
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Thx, we'll be sure to include a VSProSlaves.ini file in future releases so you don't have to make it yourself, we'll just set the value to 0 so it won't be doing anything. Glad it worked out, nice job.