Carenado X-Plane V10 64-bit Updates

Steven Winslow

Carenado X-Plane V10 64-bit Updates

Post by Steven Winslow »

Just a heads up to you Carenado X-Plane fans:

Carenado has just posted their updated X-Plane V10 64-bit Bonanza V35 and Bonanza F33A at http://www.carenado.com. This brings the total V10 updates to seven, including:

Mooney M20J
Piper Saratoga PA32R-301
Piper Archer II PA28-181
Cessna C172N II
Cessna C152II
Beechcraft V35 Bonanza
Beechcraft F33A Bonanza

Get your updates from the vendor from whom you made your original purchase. If you bought directly from Carendao, go to your "My Account" page and click the download link. Even though your product list doesn't title the aircraft as V2, the new download will be the most current version. Your number of downloads should be augmented to allow for the new download.
Steven Winslow
CEO/Owner - Air Northwest Virtual Airlines • http://www.airnorthwest.org
People should get what they want when they want it once in a while. Keeps them optimisitic.
iomagico

Re: Carenado X-Plane V10 64-bit Updates

Post by iomagico »

I own many Carenado's plane and I'm waiting for the BE58 update.
In the while I moved to a Bonanza V35 because is 64bit ready and doesn't suffer any memory leak issue (SALS and x-plane problem).
I'm very happy with her but noted some imperfections that I totally fixed, it took me a lot of work.
I would like to share this improvements with PE community, so please let me know if someone is interested.
Here the list of issues I addressed:
1. Wrong oil pressure (never in green arc)
2. Radio master button on when start from cold and dark.
3. Com2 radio button on when start from cold and dark.
4. Adf button on when start from cold and dark.
5. Changed the cockpit to reflect new settings.
6. Transponders numbers dark in the night flights.
7. New livery (from real N110CC).

I'm working now on fuel consumption. By now I noted it's not correct but need a lot of flights and in different conditions to set properly the value.
It's a great plane and with these improvements you can follow the real check list.
Keith Smith

Re: Carenado X-Plane V10 64-bit Updates

Post by Keith Smith »

Nice job, Angelo.

A couple of those bugs I can understand, but oil pressure being out of tolerance and fuel consumption being inaccurate make me wonder how closely they're flight testing these models.

I've also moved this thread to the X-Plane forum, but left a shadow copy in the General forum. Please make XP-specific posts in that forum.