next generation of CSL

Keith Smith

next generation of CSL

Post by Keith Smith »

Got a call from Ben today from X-Plane (the poor guy tasked with writing the rendering engine and plugin system). He's ready to do some serious collaboration on the next generation of CSL technology. It's something that we've been going back and forth on for about 8 months, but the timing is finally got for both of us to tackle towards the end of summer. I'll post more updates as we start the work. Visually, it's going to be a pretty big shift from what you see now, which is generally smooth movement (good) of really low poly count models (bad) with fairly horrid lighting (even though the lights really work). I won't reveal the features we have in mind, but it should be a pretty big leap, visually, from the current experience.
Vincent Meier

Re: next generation of CSL

Post by Vincent Meier »

When was the last time I said "I love you" ? And yes, I am 6 beers into it!! Thanks Keith again for all of your efforts to make this the number one place to go for all of our ATC service!!
Vincent Meier

Skyhawk 172: C-FEGU
Baron 58: C-FEED
Cirrus SR22: C-FLAG
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

You know, Vince, based on my records, I believe the last time would be last Tuesday. :)
lwilliams

Post by lwilliams »

Any man (Vince) that's man enough to admit these feelings for another man (Keith)....is indeed and manly man in touch with his manhood.......lol
Lee Williams