The not-so-official PE Birthday Bash Screenshot Thread

Pictures or videos taken while flying on PilotEdge
twharrell

The not-so-official PE Birthday Bash Screenshot Thread

Post by twharrell »

Alright, folks, I know some of you snapped some screenshots, so let's see them! The Birthday bash was, as Keith would say, outstanding! It was great to see the skies teeming with aircraft, and to hear the airwaves filled with chatter. There were times I had to wait a few minutes to report after dialing up a new frequency. We should do these events more often. OK, here are my screenies:

I flew N5225J, a Cessna 310, VFR on the first leg from KSBA to KLGB:

Flying back over KSBA after departure. You can barely see all the lights lined up on both sides of Rwy 25 awaiting their turn for departure:

Beautiful SoCal evening:

On the Coastal Route, KLAX in the distance:

Approach to Long Beach. This was pretty cool. The Coastal Route basically set me up on a downwind for Rwy 30. Approach told me to follow a King Air passing in front of me on the IFR visual. Sure enough, I saw the KA pass 3 nm in front of me and I followed him to final. In this pic you can just see the King Air exiting approximately mid way down Rwy 30.

And this is me on the second leg, Turbine Duke N813CW, passing over KLGB, before my sim decided to freeze. I was going to start the second leg over but I think my wife was glad I decided to turn in for the night instead!

OK, folks, it's your turn!

Todd
Regards,

Todd
Jeff N

Re: The not-so-official PE Birthday Bash Screenshot Thread

Post by Jeff N »

Very nice!

I tried to grab some that showed other aircraft but didn't have much luck, other than a few specks.

I did the coastal route as well - here's one after passing KLAX:

And on final for 30 at KLGB:

Dustin

Post by Dustin »

Todd those screenshots look great! What are you using for scenery?
twharrell

Post by twharrell »

Thank you, Dustin. The only scenery I am using is FTX Global. Nothing else. For weather, I use Opus with REX cloud textures.

Todd
Regards,

Todd