[video] Jul 9 fly-out, SAN-LAS-BUR

Pictures or videos taken while flying on PilotEdge
Marcus Becker

Re: [video] Jul 9 fly-out, SAN-LAS-BUR

Post by Marcus Becker »

I vote for an immediate implementation of the CRJ2 CSL. There is sarcasm there. It was a great turnout last night and I think I had as much fun as you two had flying together. Although I feel terribly guilty after seeing how much work there was, I am glad I took the night off to relax. Excellent work was don by Brandon.
Rick Stratman

Post by Rick Stratman »

great videos!

Looked like a lot of fun!
snglecoil

Post by snglecoil »

Thanks for streaming, Keith. I watched a lot of it live. Good stuff! All of the controllers do such a great job.
Chris
PE Call signs: N714VA or N619CT
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

There's a reasonable dusk shot of the new 737-200 CSL at the 9:00 mark and 10:14 mark in the 2nd video.
Keith Smith

Post by Keith Smith »

Marcus Becker wrote:I vote for an immediate implementation of the CRJ2 CSL. There is sarcasm there. It was a great turnout last night and I think I had as much fun as you two had flying together. Although I feel terribly guilty after seeing how much work there was, I am glad I took the night off to relax. Excellent work was don by Brandon.
Sarcasm notwithstanding, I'm just testing the CRJ-200 CSL now. We got permission to use the JRollon CRJ-200 and all the liveries. I just need to finish up the lights, otherwise it's done. :)
Jeff N

Post by Jeff N »

Keith, the new CSLs look awesome! I can't wait to see more of them released.

Question though (and I apologize if this has been covered), will there ever be a way "fix" floating aircraft on the ground?