XP NOAA WEATHER

JustinWheat

XP NOAA WEATHER

Post by JustinWheat »

OK I have installed the XP NOAA WEATHER plugin in the sim. I have set it to switch to the metar at 5000ft. This is running with SkyMax Pro 2.0 also. Is there any other weather plugins or apps to run along side these to get the most accurate weather into X Plane? I'm trying to get the weather to match the real world as close as possible. Thanks!
jagipson

Re: XP NOAA WEATHER

Post by jagipson »

JustinWheat wrote:OK I have installed the XP NOAA WEATHER plugin in the sim. I have set it to switch to the metar at 5000ft. This is running with SkyMax Pro 2.0 also. Is there any other weather plugins or apps to run along side these to get the most accurate weather into X Plane? I'm trying to get the weather to match the real world as close as possible. Thanks!
If you find any, be sure to let me know!
JustinWheat

Post by JustinWheat »

After multiple flights on the network I'm going to stick with Noaa weather. It is doing well for me and there is nothing else on the net that is a must have. One question I do have. With the most recent beta I can not get the atis over the comm radios? Is this a known problem or am I doing something wrong? Thanks
jagipson

Post by jagipson »

What version?
JustinWheat

Post by JustinWheat »

jagipson wrote:What version?
If you are referring to X Plane it is 10.3 Beta 8
jagipson

Post by jagipson »

ATIS over COMMS works for me in V10.b8 (FWIW)